White Horse Golf Club has resumed golf operations and is now open. As our guests & employee safety is always our top priority, upon our reopening, White Horse has implemented the following safety precautions to protect the health and wellness of everyone and to curtail the further spread of illness until it is safe to return to normal operations.
Hours of operation starting 5/8/2020
- The Golf Shop will be open from 7:30am-6pm daily
- Tee times will be available from 7:30am-5pm
- Golf Range is open 7:30am-6pm. A tee time is not required to use the golf range
- The Main Gate will be locked at 7:30pm daily until further notice
Tee Time Reservations
- Tee times can be reserved online HERE or by calling the Golf Shop at 360.297.4468. We encourage you to book your tee time in advance.
- No more than four (4) players are allowed at one tee time
- Driving Range hitting stalls have been increased from 10-ft to 15-ft apart
When You Arrive at the Course
- Golfers who have pre-paid on the phone or online can check in inside of the Golf Shop
- The Golf Shop is also available for check in or payment over the phone for those who do not wish to enter the golf shop. An attendant can meet you outside.
- The Golf Shop will be limited to a maximum of eight (8) guests permitted at one time
- Golf lessons and custom club fittings are postponed until further notice
- No shuttle pick up and drop off service are available at this time
- Flag stick cup liners have been raised 2” on each hole
- Bunker rakes have been removed and players are asked to smooth footprints with shoes or golf clubs
- On-course ball washers have been removed
- Course Marshal will be driving the course to make sure that social distancing is being practiced by all players
- On-course bathrooms on holes #6 and #13 will be open and hand wipes will be available
- Beverage cart service is available Thursday-Sunday
- Cedar Ridge Grill will be closed temporarily
- Besides the golf shop, all other clubhouse services will not be available until further notice